How does the computer connect to the network?
1. Open the control panel
2. Find the "network and sharing center" option in the control panel, and left click to select it
3. Left click set new connection or network in the open interface
4. In the pop-up window, left click to select connect to the Internet, and then left click next
5. If the computer is not connected to the Internet at present, this interface may not appear. If the computer is connected to the Internet, select to still establish a network connection, and then directly select broadband connection,
6. Enter the user name (i.e. account number) and password in the pop-up interface, and then left click OK
7. Create connection: after clicking the connection, the system will automatically connect the network. You can wait for the connection to be completed. At this time, you need to have broadband connected to the computer. If there is no connection, skip directly to complete the above settings, and then the computer can access the Internet through broadband.
1. If there is a router and it has been set up, just plug the network cable into the new computer.
2. If you don't use a router, you can use a new computer to connect your home network through broadband connection.
Of course, when connecting your home network through broadband connection, you need to correctly enter your broadband account and password, otherwise you won't be able to access the Internet.
The computer can be operated according to the following steps:
(1) Select Start - > program - > Accessories - > communication - > New Connection Wizard to open the "welcome to New Connection Wizard" interface - "next";
(2) Select "connect to the Internet" -- "next";
(3) Select "manually set up my connection" -- "next";
(4) Select "connect with broadband connection requiring user name and password" -- "next";
(5) Enter the name - "next" in the "ISP name" text box;
(6) Enter the user name (ADSL account) in the "user name" text box, enter the password in the "password" text box, repeatedly enter the password in the "confirm password" text box, and check "any user connects to the Internet from this computer to use this account name and password" and "make it the default Internet connection" - next;
(7) Check "add a shortcut to this connection on my desktop" - after clicking "finish", you will see more connection icons named "ADSL" on the desktop.