How to set up network connection
My computer used to use router to connect to the Internet, but now I don't use it. I want to set it as dial-up connection. How to set it?
1. Enter the "network sharing center" through the control panel or click the broadband connection icon on the desktop.
2. In the network and sharing center, click "set new connection or network" in "change network settings".
3. Select "connect to the Internet" and click next.
4. Select still set up new connection.
5. Select create new connection.
6. When the connection mode option appears, select broadband connection and enter the correct broadband connection account password. The name of the new connection can be set by yourself to start connecting to the network.
7. After successful connection, open the network and sharing center in the control panel.
8. Click "change adapter settings" to find the network connection mode just created.
9. Right click the icon and click Create Shortcut in the selection bar to use the network connection directly on the computer desktop.
Post a Comment