Win7 network link
1. Taking win7 system as an example, right-click the network icon at the bottom of the desktop taskbar and select the menu of "open network and sharing center";
2. Next, in the open page, click the "set new connection or network" option;
3. Next, in the pop-up page, select the "connect to Internet" option and click the "next" button;
4. Next, select the "broadband PPPoE" option;
5. In the pop-up page, enter the broadband user name and password, check the "remember this password" button, and click the "connect" button at the bottom;
6. Finally, the page will show that you are connecting to the network. After the connection is successful, you can use the Internet network.